Terms & Conditions/ MISC.
- We use Paypal, so you can rest assured that all your credit card information is secure.
- You will not be charged anything more than the price for the item and the shipping charge (if shipping charges apply). We have no hidden fees.
- You can use Paypal without creating an account, simply follow the check out process as a guest.
- Please note that if payment has not cleared in 48 hours, I will re-list the items and/or cancel the transaction.
- Please know that our company is home-based and that your purchase means a lot to us.
- Please message us about any questions about ingredients, or whatever else you might like to ask. We will try to answer efficiently, concisely, and in a timely manner. Thank you!
- Most items are shipped via USPS mail usually same day of purchase provided the purchase was made before 2 PM CDT Monday-Thursday.
- Weekends and holidays and products with specific shipping information within the item description area are excluded from this policy.
- In most cases your order will be received within 3 to 5 business days for domestic orders, after it has been placed.
- You will receive shipping notification when your order has been shipped.
- Your purchase will ship to the address you specify at the time of check out, so please double check for accuracy to make sure it is correct.
- We do not offer refunds for lost or damaged items in most cases, but please contact us as soon as possible if something does arrive damaged or does not arrive.
- Take pictures of any damaged items and send them to us within 24 hours of receipt as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.
- We cannot be responsible for accidents or loss that can occur with the Postal Service, however shipping includes the minimum of $50.00 worth of insurance.
- If your total is over $50 (including shipping), I strongly advise getting insurance.
- Or if your items ship first class mail, there is no insurance included unless you buy it.
- Just let me know how you would like to proceed after purchase because once it is in the post office's care, I have no control over what happens to your package. :-(
- *****INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in item price or shipping cost. These charges are the customer's responsibility.
RETURNS AN REFUNDS
- Due to the nature of these products, we cannot accept returns or offer refunds.
- However, in the interest of our beloved customers, we offer small versions of our larger products, which we call K.I.S.S. Kits. ( Keep it Simple Sweetie). These trial sized versions of our larger products gives our customers the opportunity to try our products in small pocket friendly doses. Although we are pretty sure you are gonna love our goodies. :-)
- Due to our products being of a homemade nature our products will often vary from batch to batch.
- If you have any problem whatsoever with your order, please contact me and I will work with you to make it right, as again, your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.
- Our products are very fresh with the least amount of preservatives. So all of our products have a shelf life. So please use them and share them but use them up! They are meant to be enjoyed and used. Love them and enjoy them!!
SENSITIVITIES AND ALLERGIES:
- Although the ingredients used are all natural, it is suggested that you do a test patch if you have sensitive skin and discontinue use if necessary.
- Most of our ingredients are listed on the product pages for your review.
STORAGE AND “BEST USED BY” DATES:
- Our products should be stored in a cool area away from sunlight. We like to keep preservatives to a minimum so we recommend that you use our products within 12 months.
- Please think of these guidelines not so much as restrictions, but as an incentive to go ahead, open and enjoy our products when you receive them!
- Certain items may be effected by the heat in hot weather.
- We try to let you know ahead of time what they are but we can't be held liable if something melts.
- Our products are all hand crafted and some of them, just because of their nature, may melt with in transit.
- In no way does this effect the quality, but maybe the aesthetics.
None of the statements made here have been evaluated nor endorsed by the Federal Drug Administration. Items from this shop are not intended to cure, diagnose, treat, or prevent any ailment, condition or disease. If you have allergies, some products do contain certain ingredients which derive from nuts, so please read the ingredients list carefully to be sure.
Also, if you are pregnant or nursing, please consult your physician before using any products containing essential oils. Please note that some essential oils, specifically citrus based ones, are photosensitive, so you should avoid bright sun exposure for 24 hours. All products, although they look and smell yummy, are for external use only.
Please know that this company is home-based and that your purchase means a lot to us. Please message me about questions about ingredients, or whatever else you might like to ask. I will try to answer efficiently, concisely, and in a timely manner. Please let us know of your positive experience. If you need anything else please let us know, I am happy to help! Our number one priority is your satisfaction, so if you're unhappy or your transaction doesn't inspire happiness in your universe, please contact me so that I may have an opportunity to assess the situation as your satisfaction is our number one priority. Thank you.