Honey Bee Frizz Free Hair Gel & Face Moisturizer
MOISTURIZING HAIR, FACE & BODY GEL
Natural Cruelty Free Gluten Free
We know it sounds odd that a hair gel can be used as a facial moisturizer but when you use all natural ingredients that are excellent for both hair and skin, then you've got a multi-tasking WINNER. That's part of what makes our Honey Bee Frizz Free... simply put, the BEST ORGANIC HAIR AND FACIAL GEL.
It's also a super star product because of it's super light texture. It does a great job of holding hair in place while providing moisture and shine for wash and goes, manipulated styles and protective styles. Although we use Organic honey it's non-sticky and excellent for all hair types.
AND when massaged into the skin it's an anti aging beauty powerhouse that moisturizes, repairs and maintains the skins youthful glow and softness. It's also refreshing, moisturizing and great at minimizing pores, tightening skin, evening out skin tones...working double time at minimizing fine lines and wrinkles.... Simple ingredients like Aloe, Honey and Shea Butter makes it healthy, safe, and effective to use from head to toe... But the kicker is the tropical Vaca smell and easy travel ability. Being 1 product that does the job of many hair and body Products, it easily takes up minimal space in your luggage making it the perfect travel buddy.
- Refreshing Face Moisturizer
- Moisturizing Hair Gel
- Sunburn Repair for dry skin and hair
- Cuticle Moisturizer
HONEY BEE FRIZZ FREE BENEFITS:
- Smooths Hair Shaft
- Conditioning Hair Gel
- Cleans hair follicles, minimizing hair loss
- Refreshing Face and Body Moisturizer
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Evens Out Skin Tone
- Shrinks pores
I LOVE USING IT ON MY HAIR FOR A SHINY LIGHT WEIGHT HOLD FOR MY BRAIDS, TWIST, UPDOS, PROTECTIVE STYLES, AND WASH AND GOES...
- Seals in moisture keeping hair conditioned.
- Prevent damage, keeping your scalp and hair healthy.
- Strengthens the hair follicles, curbing shedding.
- It's antibacterial and antiseptic, preventing scalp infections and soothes issues like dandruff, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Cleans the hair follicles by getting rid of impurities. This minimized clogging is often a reason for hair loss.
- Boosts hair growth and stimulates hair re-growth from dormant follicles.
- Dandruff prevention.
- Promotes strength and add shine to your hair.
- Tames frizzy hair while still leaving your locks silky and glossy.
- Locks in moisture to improve the smoothness of hair.
- Works as a detangler.
Shea Butter Benefits:
- Hair softener.
- Protects hair from UV rays and environmental pollutants.
- Soothes Dry And Irritated Scalp.
- Vitamins A and E makes shea butter an excellent moisturizer to moisturize your hair from the roots to the tips.
- Prevents the premature graying of hair.
- Combat hair loss and hair fall.
- Makes the hair roots and strands stronger.
- Conditions the hair mildly and makes it bouncier.